mercredi 22 mars 2017

In life, we've got to be flexible...



My students at school keep telling me that they wish their teachers were a bit more flexible...




I'm glad I've found a nice gym in Cayenne where I can keep working out. And, yes, I still love gymnastics even at the age of 45.

6 commentaires:

  1. Most impressive young man! (with the voice of darth vader when he says "most impressive young skywalker!")

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Most impressive young man! (with the voice of darth vader when he says "most impressive young skywalker!")

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello François! It's great to hear from you and I hope all is well on your side of the world.

    I don't have photoshop and I have no idea how to alter photos. I did gymnastics from age 7 to 35 and since then have been doing yoga. Stretching is part of my daily yoga routine. I'm very encouraged by the fact that even as we age, we can still gain flexibility. However, no matter how hard we try, we always lose strength and muscle. Personally, I highly recommend yoga and feel it is helping me to avoid all sorts of problems like back pain, stiffness, stress headaches, etc...

    RépondreSupprimer